Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
The Economy
Immigration offices
European citizens
Non Europeans citizens
Who needs a Visa for coming to Spain?
Recognition of professional qualifications
Education system
Spain: Planning to study in Spain
Social Insurance
Spain: Working Culture
Housing in Spain
Application forms
Useful links for Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Residence more than 3 months with a family residence card of no european union community citizen
The members of the family of a citizen of a Member State of the European Union or a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, including the scope of Royal Decree 240/2007 of 16 February who are not nationals of one of these States, when accompany or join them, will be able to stay more than 3 months provided to the obligation to request and obtain a Residence card for family members of Union citizens

The application for a residence card for family members of Union citizens must be submitted personally by the family within three months from the date of entry in Spain in the Foreign Office of the province where the applicant intends to stay or set the residence or, failing that, to the local Police Station.

Along with the application form EX-19 (it is available in the website of the Spanish Ministry of Internal Affairs: EX-19 ) of the family residence card of citizen of the Union, duly completed and signed by the family of a Union citizen, shall present the following documentation:

-Original and a copy of passport valid and in full force. If expired, a copy of this and of the renewal application.

-Proof of the existence of family ties.

-Copy of certificate of registration of Union citizens who are accompanying or going to meet, presented together with the passport or identity card. In the case that the right derived from a Spanish citizen, the ID card will be required to verify the identity electronically.

-Three recent photographs in color, white background, passport size.

-Fees for the amount stipulated by law.
Important note
All non-EU public documents must be previously legalized and, if necessary, must be translated into Spanish or official language of the territory where the application is submitted.
For information on this subject, consult:Spanish Government
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144