Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
The Economy
Immigration offices
European citizens
Non Europeans citizens
Who needs a Visa for coming to Spain?
Recognition of professional qualifications
Education system
Spain: Planning to study in Spain
Social Insurance
Spain: Working Culture
Housing in Spain
Application forms
Useful links for Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Stay less than 3 months
The documentation required to travel to Spain varies according to the country of origin.
If you are a citizen of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you will need:

-A valid passport or ID card. In the case of a minor travelling with an ID document, this must be accompanied by written permission from the parents.

-The family members who are not nationals of a member state of EU or to the European Economic Area will make its entry with a valid passport and with valid entry visa. The issue of such visas will be free and take priority processing when accompanying an EU citizen.

-Justification of purpose and conditions of the stay, and accreditation of sufficient economic means of support for the duration of the stay in Spain.
Important note
All non-EU public documents must be previously legalized and, if necessary, must be translated into Spanish or official language of the territory where the application is submitted.
For information on this subject, consult:Spanish Government
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144