European Union Citizens

The EU citizens and their families can work in Romania in the same way as the Romanian citizens, but first they must register at the Romanian Immigration Office to obtain the Registration Certificate, that is available for 5 years and is the most important document.
In order to obtain that document, you must present other papers that depends on the activities that you want to do (work, economic activities, professional activities, volunteer). more
For the family members of the EU citizens: more
If you want to stay more than 5 years in Romania, you must go to the Romanian Immigration Office for the Permanent Residence.  more
More information in the Application forms section.