Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
The Economy
Immigration offices
European citizens
Non Europeans citizens
Who needs a Visa for coming to Spain?
Recognition of professional qualifications
Education system
Spain: Planning to study in Spain
Social Insurance
Spain: Working Culture
Housing in Spain
Application forms
Useful links for Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Necessary Papers (Non EU citizens)

Foreigners wishing to enter Spanish territory must be:

-In possession of a passport or valid travel document proving their identity.

-Must also submit documents supporting the purpose and conditions of entry and residence, and prove sufficient financial means for the time you intend to stay in Spain.

-In some cases a Visa will be required.

The documents they are required to present will vary according to the motive of the trip.
You can check these on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Stay less than 3 months
Residence more than 3 months
Applications forms
Spanish Ministry
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144