Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
The Economy
Immigration offices
European citizens
Non Europeans citizens
Who needs a Visa for coming to Spain?
Recognition of professional qualifications
Education system
Spain: Planning to study in Spain
Social Insurance
Spain: Working Culture
Housing in Spain
Application forms
Useful links for Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Necessary Papers (EU citizens)

EU citizen entry is regulated by the Schengen Treaty which made it possible to build a common area of free movement among the members States with the elimination of border controls.

Stay less than 3 months
Residence more than 3 months
Residence more than 3 months with a family residence card of no european union community citizen
Important note
All non-EU public documents must be previously legalized and, if necessary, must be translated into Spanish or official language of the territory where the application is submitted.
For information on this subject, consult:Spanish Government
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144