Recognition of Qualifications
First of all, it is recommendable to consult if your country has any agreements with Argentina in order to endorse or revalidate the titles, as the procedures will be simpler.

The following countries have agreements with Argentina: Chile, Espaņa, Peru, Uruguay, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela.

Foreign students not having the residence in Argentina should go to the Argentine Consulate in their home countries and apply to be registered under the regime of Ministerial Resolution: Resolution Ministerial N°1523/90.

Graduates under this scheme are not entitled to pursue the profession in Argentina, unless expressly authorized by the Ministry of Education.
Those wishing to request must be submitted to the National Office the following documentation: