Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
European Union citizens and other special countries
Non-EU citizens
Type of Visas
French Health Care System
Education System
Recognition of Professional Qualification
Housing in France
Tax System
Invest in France
Useful links
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Immigration service for Non-European Citizens

Contacting the French consulate or Embassy in your country of origin is the first step because this institution is the only one empowered to deliver you the fundamental document needed: the visa.

List of the France Embassy and Consulate in the world.
Non-EU citizens who want to stay in France for a period not exceed 3 months more
Non-EU citizens who want to stay in France for a period exceed 3 months more
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144