Contact | Terms and conditions | © copyright

Expatriate Management
Working in France
Working in Iceland
Working in Italy
EU citizens
Non-EU citizens
Types of Visas
Health Care System
Education System
Professional Recognition
Housing in Italy
Taxes & Work Regime
Foreign Investment
Application forms
Useful links
Working in Latvia
Working in Macedonia
Working in Portugal
Working in Romania
Working in Spain
Working in Croatia
Working in Argentina
Working in Brazil
Working in Chile
Working in Japan
Working in Mexico
About consulting
Useful weblinks
Professional recognition

At first, it must distinguish if the qualifications recognition obtained abroad is for study or job.

In first case, the study qualifications recognition is regulated by the educational institutions where the foreigner want to continue the studies. more

Instead, in case of title recognition for job, the foreigner must apply to the competent Italian Ministry.

For more information about documentation to be submitted, the foreigner should go to the nearest Italian Embassy where he lives, or directly to the responsible Ministry if the foreigner is regularly in Italy.

In Italy, the foreign qualifications recognition are about:
Professional qualifications obtained in EU countries more
Professional qualifications obtained in non-EU countries more
The professional recognition is regulated by the European Directive 2005/36/EC.

The European Directive 2005/36/EC and Italian legislative decree (DPR 394/99, Art. 49-50 and DPR 334/04 - Italian only), extend to non-EU citizens the opportunity to obtain the recognition of professional qualification.
consulting GmbH

+43 (1) 89 22 544
+43 (1) 30 88 133

+43 (1) 30 88 144